Poison Hemlock & Horses

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about General and other Horse topics.

What is the horse´s reaction to Poison Hemlock?

Poison Hemlock & Horses

Poison Hemlock is a weed. Non toxic once dried. Horses will become uncoordinated and will fall down. Paralysis or coma will result. Immediate recovery support is imperative to survive.

   

Comments

Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.



Name:


URL: (optional)


Comment:


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Horse Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!


Guru Spotlight
Barbara Gibson