Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about General and other Horse topics.
1) Potporri Sachet on the Halter/Bridle Hook outside of each stall!
2) Hooves painted with brightly colored hoof polish!
3) Horse cookies stored in McCoy Crocks.
4) Maure Fork, Broom, Shovel, are all decorated with Craft Themes & decorations.
5) Lemon Slice in each water bucket.
6) Carrot & Apple Slices are cut out by Horsey Cookie Cutters, and have been sugared with strawberry, apple or carrot icing sugar.
7) Grooming Hair has been collected & placed in wire baskets near the rafters for the birds nests.
8) Wreaths are done seasonally for each stall.
9) Your horse is Turned Out daily in a fresh thyme colored virgin wool hand knit blanket w/matching hood & leg wraps, complete w/matching halter fuzzies, & lead shank.
10) All Cobwebs are swept, then hosed clean.
11) The manure pile is recyled daily.
12) EVERYTHING IS ORGANIZED, ORDERLY, and ALWAYS PUT AWAY AS SOON AS USE IS NO LONGER IMMEDIATELY NECESSARY.